Fingertips is a boutique recruitment firm based in Mumbai. No matter what size your company is or what vertical it belongs to, we have the right people for you ... at our fingertips.
Since our start in 2005, we have gained a reputation for providing detailed, customized, and timely recruitment services in a cost effective manner.
Our process driven screening methodology as well as our extensive network and incisive face-to-face interviews — of both client and recruit — ensure that we understand your brief and deliver results.
Through more than 400 assignments, we’ve worked with clients of all sizes — from startups to NGO’s, SME’s to large multinationals. Our diverse clientele reflects the fact that we are completely industry agnostic.
Fingertips’ repeat clients are the biggest endorsement we could ask for, and we invite you to connect with us to see what we can do for you.
Our focus is on senior management recruitment across industry verticals for both MNCs and Indian companies. Some of the industry verticals we are currently doing work right now are consulting, financial services, media and entertainment, retail, Legal firms, ITE.
Founding PartnerJulia Manke co-founded Fingertips in 2005 when she recognised a vacuum in the field of bespoke recruitment Her extensive network, ability to understand the business needs of firms across size and job banding, along with her exceptional execution skills have helped establish Fingertips as a reliable, reputable boutique recruitment firm. Prior to her entrepreneurial venture, Julia served a five-year tenure with McKinsey & Company, an experience that formed the bedrock of her professional career. Working with the global consulting firm gave her an opportunity to understand the workings of different industries as also the different styles of operations. She also worked with incubation company Antfactory, Pipal Software, and ABC Consultants. Julia has a post graduate degree in business administration and currently leads a team of 8 professionals.
Senior ConsultantSelma has done her Bachelor’s in Management Studies (B.M.S) from Mumbai University (2003). She has over 9 years of experience in recruitment across various sectors/industries and verticals. Selma has worked for a couple years in Abu Dhabi (place of her birth) and as a Human Resources Manager with an engineering company but she enjoys most the role of a recruiter/head hunter and at Fingertips she is actively involved with most of our repeat clients. Selma is also very fond of baking, chocolate making and gardening….she enjoys feeding her colleagues with chocolates and her baked goodies…
Office AdministrationPriya has done her Bachelor’s in Commerce (B.com) from Mumbai University and has previously worked with Ocwen Financial Solutions for over 2 years. At Fingertips, Priya is responsible for all office administration related work. She is also the first person to be met by all visitors and is well appreciated for her soft spoken and warm welcome. Priya loves listening to music and has a vast collection of songs on her phone.
AdvisorIs an alumni of Jamnalal Bajaj and a product of IIT Mumbai. Keshav has over 21 years of corporate work experience which he quit in 1993 and started as an independent management consultant. In the last 20 years he has worked with several companies including conceptualising, funding and starting a recruitment portal (www.recruitmentindia.com) before selling it in 2000. At Fingertips, Keshav brings this wealth of experience to work with clients and provide them services in the area of HR Consulting.
Advisor - Social SectorAlka has extensive experience in the social sector having been one of the first employees of Magicbus, an NGO involved with sports based mentoring. She helped Magicbus grow into one of India’s largest sports NGO. At Fingertips Alka wears multiple hats – she provides guidance on shaping the social sector vertical, provides personality and behavioural coaching to both internal team members and as a service to corporate and individual clients
- “We have worked with Fingertips for the last 8 years on creating a pool of talent that has enabled the organisation to significantly grow. Fingertips has always responded to our needs with a robust process and good, appropriate candidates. They have always spent the time to understand the industry we work in and the best talent that can be accommodated within the often challenging environment. We strongly endorse them.”
– Matthew Spacie, Founder of Magic Bus
- We worked with Julia for one of the positions on pro bono basis and were impressed with the level of candidates recommended. A thorough study was already done based on the requirements given by us. This helped us to quicken the selection process and close the position instantly.
-Sonali Saini, Founder Director at Sol’s ARC
- “We have worked with Fingertips since the last few years to hire professionals for middle management and the leadership team. I appreciate the approach and method in which those assignments were dealt with. Ms Julia and her team have provided us a wide range of options to meet our requirements and in most of the time met timelines. The approach and process adopted by Fingertips helped us save time for screening of profiles and bringing on board right professionals.”
– Joy Chakraborty, COO, Hinduja Hospital
- “Fingertips is very thorough and knowledgeable about the marketplace, taking a lot of effort in bringing the right candidate and right company together. They spent a lot of time listening to our job requirements, understanding our entrepreneurial culture and commitment to social impact and therefore was able to bring us candidates that worked well with us.”
– Vijaya Pastala, CEO- Founder, Under the Mango Tree
- “Fingertips” did a great job helping us on our recruitment needs. They quickly created a comprehensive and targeted search strategy for us and were incredibly responsive, thoughtful and helpful throughout the entire process. They were also very flexible when we needed to adjust our schedule on extremely short notice. It has been a great experience working with them!
– Suresh Subramanian, COO- Educate Girls
- “I’m one of the few who has been both a candidate and client of Fingertips. The best part of the exercise that Fingertips conducts is to thoroughly evaluate each candidate before recommending him for a particular position. Their dedication is par excellence and the diligence they show in travelling that extra mile to source the candidate with the right fit is praiseworthy. A good firm to engage with for all your human resource requirements.”
– Suresh Ramakrishnan, Publishing Director at Haymarket Media (India) Private Limited
- “We have worked with Fingertips since 2011 on a number of roles at Quinnox. I have found Fingertips to be a committed and a highly responsive team, we always receive well screened profiles that match what we are looking for. Fingertips ensures they understand our requirements clearly, meet with us to discuss these and align search to market. Only suitable candidates are put forward, reducing rejection rates and saving us recruiting time and effort.”
– Ninan George, EVP Human Capital Management at Quinnox Consultancy
- “We are a citizens network – all of us working as volunteers. As we grew, we needed a key resource, someone to head our secretariat. In small organsiations, such appointments are totally and utterly critical. Fingertips helped us with utmost dedication. The fact that they did it pro bono did not lower efficiencies and diligence. On the contrary, we found a passionate ally”
– Vinita Singh, Trustee at We, the people
- “I worked with Julia Manke and the Fingertips team on several mandates for consulting positions at Universal Consulting. The Fingertips team understood our requirements well and that translated into them putting forth a highly relevant set of candidates. We found them to be very professional in how they engaged with both UC and the candidates. I would recommend Fingertips based on our experience with them.”
– Ryan Alburquerque, Director of Universal Consulting
To provide professional & quality human resource services based on our values of integrity & service attitude and by following a process driven approach
Our Vision Statement
To build on our reputation of being a process oriented search firm of choice and to successfully deliver services across the spectrum of the human resources function
- We foster a service attitude towards all our stake holders.
- We adopt professional practices in all our dealings at all times.
- We propagate accountability and responsibility thus fostering entrepreneurship and creating an environment of team spirit
- We continuously enhance productivity through cost and time efficiency to achieve our highest potential.
- We adopt a process oriented approach to deliver our services.
Since 2005 Fingertips has provided bespoke recruitment and talent management services to various organisations. We have met our clients' demands and have also done quite a few off beat assignments. We also developed significant work in the social sector and helped individuals prepare for interviews.
We start by undertaking to understand your recruitment requirements thoroughly – from function, banding, experience, and skill set to mindset, outlook, and fitment.
Next, we shortlist candidates for the position, interview each one, assess them on a battery of criteria. Finally, we cherry pick & select no more than 3 or 4 candidates. These candidates are then put forward to the client, usually resulting in a hire. We also follow up – not only to ensure both parties are happy, but also to continually refine our process.
The underpinning of our success in placements is two fold: our deep understanding of the nuances of each client's needs as well as our up-to-date database of each industry's talent pool.
This initiative, led by Alka Sesha, is geared at unlocking a person’s deep potential.
Fingertips can help people with coaching, capability building, personal and professional development plans as well as goal setting.
We work with individuals within a personal framework as well as when sponsored by their companies.
We're efficient, we're capable, we deliver results.
Our Recruitment Process
We help job seekers get that right job. By providing counselling sessions as well as customized workshops, we help candidates get the edge. We also get them thinking about their values, fitment, goals, and milestones. People who have benefited from our sessions include experienced job seekers, freshers, people switching careers and people wanting to build their careers in a particular field.
Fingertips has done significant work in the social sector, undertaking talent acquisition across all levels of staffing. In the last 5 years we have completed over 50 assignments pan India, We also believe in giving back – we actively seek to work with one or two NGO’s pro bono every year.
Recent clients include:
B-603, Remi Bizcourt, Shah Industrial Estate,
Off Veera Desai Road, Andheri (west), Mumbai 400053
Phone: +91 9137754623
We're always looking to add capabilities to Fingertips. We're demanding and want to work with the best. If you're interested, drop us a line at email@example.com